Elevation Academy creates transformational learning experiences that merge students' professional goals and personal callings through immersive bootcamps in coding, product management, digital marketing, growth hacking, and more. Courses are hosted at WeWork in the heart of Tel Aviv- a thriving tech city.
The Elevation Academy coding bootcamp provides immersive, 12-week training in the MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node). Students are matched up with a veteran programmer as a mentor who will be an extra resource to them throughout the course. Students should expect to put in 60 to 100 hours/week for 3 months throughout the course.
Projects and hackathons are vital to the Elevation Academy approach- students participate in multiple hackathons throughout the course where to test concepts and build ideas. Students pitch ideas to classmates and form teams on Thursday, hack through the weekend, and by Saturday, are demoing your apps over a well-deserved beer.
Recent Elevation Academy Reviews: Rating 3.86
The course will introduce you to the wild and exciting world of product management, and enable you to understand and practice what product managers do in their day-to-day life. Master the lean startup product development process to create successful, scalable, user friendly products. Understand each aspect of managing and pushing a product, from planning, prioritizing and design to measurement and goto market strategy. Regardless of which industry you come from or aim to get into, you will understand how to define, develop, and launch a product to the top.
- Placement Test
- Contingency Fee
- 20,900 NIS
- 2,090 NIS
- Payment Plan
- Up to 8 paymentss
- Contact us.
- Minimum Skill Level
- No minimum skill level required. The desire to learn how to code is mandatory and an attempt to learn by yourself is recommended.
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
- Pre-work provided once you apply to the course.
Elevation Academy Reviews
7 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I'm a graduate of elevation academy bootcamp (finished December 2017, cohort number 6).
I came to elevation having some programming and theoretical computer science knowledge and little to no practical knowledge- how do apps work? how do all the pieces connect?
Having previous programming experience, the course difficulty wasn't hard for me, but the volume of it was challenging- every day you would learn something new, with lessons, and hands on individual work. Now I can build apps on my own
The hackathons also taught me alot- forcing you to learn much in little time to make a product, they were a good challenge and on the other side of it all I am amazed by the path I've been through.
Also met some incredible people along the way, and everyone I know that have searched for a job after the bootcamp was hired.
Devoting three months of your life to learn code every day isnt easy- but if your'e up for it, it is worth it!
Elevation's coding bootcamp is great because you don't stop coding, which is by far the best way to learn how to code. While overwhelming at times, the bootcamp does a great job of exposing you to relevant tech with ample resources to help you get through it all.
That said, you gotta give your all, and then some, to get the most out of it.
Listen, I won't dig into details, I'll just tell you this - go and attend atleast 1-2 lessons before you you sign up. I have some academic background, and I found the frontal lessons to be disastrous.
Hopefully things will be different by the time you'll read this review.
If you're asking yourself how come most of the current reviews are positive, my answer is - Aaron was still teaching at the time. Now, Aaron is longer there, and Steven left as well.
As I said, attend 1-2 lessons before you close a deal, that's the best advice I can give you.
I had a no base at all in the coding world. I decided to trust Elevation Academy and took the leap.
I quit my job at a successful startup and enrolled to the bootcamp.
Since week 1 we started to build our toolbelt with GitHub and several tools.
The instructor was very professional and talented. I have never seen someone as devoted to teach as Aaron. There were some issues with another teacher.
The job search assistance was a bit disorganized but at the end most of our cohort found a job. We didn't focus as much in understanding the interview process.